New features added to the Phew Events System
We’ve updated our events, training and eLearning tool with a host of features and functionalities that will make admin users wish they had an event running every day!
Key features added to the system include:
- The option to make events private, so only the admin users can choose who the event is visible to.
- Ability to add pre and post-event materials, such as documents, guidelines or presentations. As an extra incentive, admin users can choose to only allow delegates to download the post-event materials once they have attended the event and completed the required feedback form.
- Admin users can now specify that a delegate must have previously attended a certain course before they are able to book on to another.
- Delegates can subscribe to receive notifications of upcoming event occurrences. For example if they are unable to make an event on the day shown, they can request to receive an email telling them when another occurrence of that event is taking place.#
- The ability to easily transfer delegates from one event to another. If a delegate no longer wants to attend an event, or cannot make it but would like to be put on to another event, then the admin users can now simply transfer the delegate over without the hassle of having to cancel them and rebook.
- A QR scanner can now be used to mark delegates as attended at events, making the whole checking-in process much quicker and easier for both event organisers and delegates.
In addition to working with Safeguarding Boards, we also have some more exciting news that this tool will be branching out to help organisations from a variety of sectors, including healthcare and education.
To find out more about the different packages and how this tool can help save time, resources and costs for your organisation, get in touch.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.